24.5.09

NO POSTS THIS WEEK:(

We are having Memorial Day lunch with my in-laws, closing on a house, and have a wedding that my hubby and son are both in this week! In my "down time" I might coupon, but it is highly doubtful and I will probably be more focused on paint colors, new carpet, bathroom remodel ect...and maybe start packing;) SO...needless to say,this blog is not my priority this week.

Remember to pick up your free Colgate, Weber seasonings(if you got that q), Smartwater, Vitamin Water, pork(if you found a $3 off pork tearpad), Quaker Quakes, ect. at Dillons this is good until Tues. It's probably good if I take a coupon sebatacle anyways, I need rest for the most likely June Mega Sales at Dillon's!

Have a great week and check out HIPTOSAVE.com! She is great about posting deals.

No comments: