25.9.08

Mailing lists and benefits

What did you get in the mail this week? It always suprises me what I recieve because I don't remember half of the coupons/samples I sign up for. I was pleasently suprised the past two weeks when I recieved tons of coupons and samples! Here's what I can remember:

Free 2.2oz bag of IAMS Premium Protections cat food
3 coupons for Free bag of cat litter click here
*1 coupon for 2 Free cans/pouches of Purina cat food up to 3.69
*1 coupon for $2/1 any bag Purina cat food
*I was having trouble printing the $4 off a bag of Purina cat food coupon(here) and so I emailed them asking for it to be mailed...didn't get $4 off, but that's okay because the site got fixed and my mailbox has fun stuff!
Mr.Clean Magic Eraser and Cascade dishwashing tabs:
coupon for .50/1 magic eraser and 1.50 off Cascade tabs
Pampers EasyUps sample, Diego color sheet, Diego potty training trophy, Diego and Dora stickers, plus 2 $2/1EasyUps coupons and $1/1 training wipes
ToysRUs coupon booklet with 15%off any item
Kashi chocolate chip cookie! click here then register and play the Steal the Cookie game
1 Rachel Ray magazine(found a free issue card lying on the floor at Target)
1 Parent Magazine (free 2 yr. subscription offer no longer available)
1 Sunsilk shampoo,conditioner,and styler sample with $1/1 coupons
10 $1.10/1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust coupons from Psst...General Mills
1 Free Pillsbury Pizza Crust from Psst...General Mills

*I'll post about Psst...General Mills seperatly, but if you want to be a tester you need to sign up fast.

I also just joined Quaker Moms Care, I found the link thanks to Moneysavingmom.com and I guess every so often they send packages with snacks and coupons. You don't have to do anything after you sign up either.

No comments: