17.6.09

HOT Grocery deals this week!

Sorry for not posting Target deals already!!!!! I did go Sunday before church to do the ice cream deal with my 5 lonely Breyer's coupons(MAN! I wish I had gotten more of those, not that we need more ice cream!)...check all of the detail at HIPTOSAVE.COM. I went today and they still had ice cream, but I took the last MiracleWhip(light, squeeze in 18oz.)...they were out of cheap lunchmeat/cheese...which is okay, because it wasn't a great deal for me anyways. However, if you are a MASSIVE chips and salsa person like my hubby, you'll want to run to Target!
Buy 2 bags Archer Farm chips(ALL LARGE VARITIES are included) get a FREE salsa!
The grand total -2 $1/1 Archer farm printables= $2.66 for the 3 items....I bought 6 bags and 3 salsa...but now that I think about it, I might need to go do this a few more times, especially since I spend $3-$4 sometimes on Tostidos, and Ben and I actually like the ArcherFarms brand.


DILLONS
10 for $10 sale
FREEBIES!!!!!!!
Propel $1-$.50/1 tearpad=FREE
McCormick grillmates $1-$.50/1insert=FREE
Huggies wipes $1-$1/1 Bath and Body q OR homemailers...=FREE
SoBe lifewater $1-any tearpads=FREE -$.50
Suave deoderant $1-$.50/1=FREE
hmm...any others I'm missing?

PriceCutter
HOT $10 in free groceries with ANY NEW or transferred Rx!
(My kids have been getting sick off and on for 3 months...and I actually have to get a Rx filled today..not that I'm happy Izzy is sick!)
strawberries $.99lb
Hiland family pack ice cream $.87-$.55/1printable(hiland's site)=$.33!!!YUM!
Kraft BBQ $.97-$.50/1(6/14SS) (which do NOT scan BTW)=FREE+
Green/red/romain lettuce $.99ea
blueberries $2.49ea

Harter House
tomatoes $.59lb!
Iceberg lettuce(different than Pricecutters kind) $.89
kiwis 5 for $1!
Dole lettuce $.99-$1 off 1 booklet q=FREE?
red peppers $79ea
cabbage $.39lb
green leaf/red/romain lettuce $.99ea
Cottage cheese 24oz. $1.66ea-$.35/1(?)printable=$.96ea!(great price for large cottage cheese!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Thanks for posting the Dillon's specials. I'm new to couponing and have been looking for a local blog to help me out. Thank you! Please keep updating!