8.7.09

PriceCutter weekly deals...from MSU!

So, right now I'm getting ready to attend SOAR at MSU...with nothing to do, I thought I'd help everyone out by posting this weeks grocery deals...woohoo.

PriceCutter
Koolaid packets 12 for $1 use the $1/10 packets(previously available on coupons.com) and the $2 off sugar WYB 10 Koolaid packets(SS)=12 packets and 1 bag of sugar for FREE!*with possible overage!

*ask about them still having the Bud meat rebates from last week at customer service*

Dillons..not much
SunnyD is still $1- $.55/1 printable=FREE(if smoothie variety is included...which I think it is)
Webers Grill seasoning packets $.68-$.72 -$1/1 winetag coupon=FREE with possible overage

Harter House
limes 10 for $1

Any other great deals? Check out Target deals for the week to the right and at HIPTOSAVE.COM..Target seems to be the best place for the week.

TTYL and wish me luck in college!(I'm getting to be so grown up!)

No comments: