4.1.09

CVS and WAGS trip


*Traci, sorry for the confusion, I bought the Springfield paper inside CVS. I wanted to buy the KCStar, but it was sold out already. I moved, and I do not live anywhere near other vendors for papers like the KCStar or St.Louis Dispatch. So, I just got tons of Springfield papers without any good RP coupons:(


I don't do well at rolling ECBs when I can't find items and are hurried by having people with me:) So, this could have been a MM or broken even after ECBs, but I didn't ask for a raincheck on the children's throat coolers until after my last transaction, so I ended up spending money on my gift card:

Trans1
3 boxes SoyJoy bars $6ea
2 boxes CVS cotton swabs(BOGO 50%) $2.97/2-$3/any CVS printable=FREE+.03 overage
2 bottles Country Bobs BBQ $3.29ea-2 FREE homemailer=FREE
1 Cheerios cereal bar $.79(filler)
-$5/$25 emailq, $13.49 ECBs and $.32(tax and change) giftcard
Retail: $28.34 My Total:FREE Recieved: $18ECBs, MM of $4.51

Trans2(this is the messed up, bad one:(...I added papers to make the difference for a $10/$50 since I was going to buy tons of KCStars today anyways...I just didn't get Gerber, Loreal, or Beechnut coupons...all which I'm looking for by the way )

1 Garnier conditioner $2.99-$1/1= $1.99
2 boxes SoyJoy $6ea
2 CVS jumbo diapers(BOGO 50%) $14.23/2-$3 any CVS printable=$11.23/2(.12per diaper)
1 Country Bob sauce $3.29-FREEq=FREE
11 papers $1.75
-$10/$50 and 28.48 ECBs and $7.48 on gift card
Retail: $51.76 My Total:FREE Recieved:$14 ECBs

Trans3
4 Children's Sore throat cooler $4.99-2 BOGO=$9.98/4
-$3/$15 and 8ECB and $2.12 on gift card
Retail:$19.9 My Total:FREE Recieved:$14.97ECB

Summary: I had $26.74 ECB to start( and a free giftcard) and now have $26.97 and about $9 still on the giftcard...pretty good since I messed up!

WAGS(I went here 1st not realizing I would make a big paper mistake at CVS:)..and they did not carry the VentFresh MM item*I also have to have a $2coupon scanned still too)

4 papers $1.25ea
1 *Electrosal $3.49-$2.50=$1.49
2 *Reynolds foil $.99(in ad q)-$1/1=FREE
1 Garnier shampoo $2.99(will have ESRq scanned)-$2 and $1/1=FREE
1 Revlon eye liner $9.99-$2/1=$7.99
Retail: $23.34 My Total:$15.56(after refund for non scanned ESRq) Recieved:$11.49 rebate
Total cost:$4.07(for 4 papers)

I'll post the pics. later

3 comments:

Julie said...

I prefer to shop alone too - I never get the great deals when I have someone with me because it takes too much concentration.

TRACI said...

Hi Brittany. I didn't know CVS carried the KC Star paper. I thought it was only outside. Please clarify what paper you bought from CVS. :) Thanks. Traci

castrofianancialgroup said...

Hi Brittany-
You've got some great points. Our company is hoping to ease the financial pain this new year by giving away the gift of music. We're holding drawings for free IPOD SHUFFLES. That's right. All people have to do is visit our site and click on the FREE IPOD SHUFFLE DRAWING coupon on the home page.
www.castrofinancialgroup.com
We've also got a blog you're readers might be interested in.
www.castrofinancialgroup.blogspot.com
Keep up the good work, and thanks for helping people save some money.