1.3.09

Kellogg's All Bran Rebate and others to look for




Look for rebates on these products:) They will be peelies(stickers) or winetags( tags that hang on the neck of the product) or tearpads on displays....beer rebates are either with alcohol or on party displays.

Here is the link for Kellogg's All Bran rebate up to $4.99. If any of my friends don't want this...I'll gladly take it off your hands! I love the drink mixes! This is a MM for me since I found those FREE coupons at Price Cutter:) WEE!
Also look out for TRY ME free rebates on:
Nestle Tollhouse chocolate or carmel filled cookies
(these have also had $1/1 peelies...so could be a MM if you can find both)
SprayNWash whites with Resolve
Resolve carpet cleaner(powder)
Beer rebates:$10/$10+ fresh or frozen seafood
$10/$10+ salty snacks, snacks, bottled water ect.
$15/$15+ anything prepared at deli.
Hillshire Farms chicken lunchmeat
*You do not have to buy alcohol to do the beer rebates

1 comment:

Shasty said...

Where do I look for these rebates?