26.4.09

Old El Paso deal at Dillon's

Thought I'd let everyone know that Michelle has confirmed the Old El Paso deal works for Dillon's also and runs through 5/26(or 5/22...I'll double check)
To maximize savings use the FREE taco seasoning packet peelies found on selct boxes at Walmart, Target, PriceCutter, and Dillon's...

PLUS...I was there today (E. Sunshine) and it seems like they are on sale too! Here's what I did....thanks to the very patient and kind cashier!


2 OldElPaso taco seasonings(by other seasoning packets) $1-2 FREE WYV 2 peelies=FREE
2 OldEl Paso Enchilada sauce $1.50ea
2 OldElPaso soft taco meals $2.09****closeout...did NOT ring up right...-$2.09 for store policy of it not ringing properly...
$5.09 and got back a $3 cat off beef or chicken...which I had to use because we're grilling today!


I'll be posting deals later for this week at Target, Walmart, CVS/WAGS...probably RiteAid...and Dillon's! Whew! But, right now we have company coming and tonight I have to sign a contract, because our offer was accepted on a house! Then we are going to see my hubby's grandparents who are in town....bye.!

1 comment:

Michelle' said...

Oh my goodness - you got the house!!! I'm so excited for you guys! How fun. I'm glad the El Paso deal worked out so well for you. I forgot I was needing enchilada sauce until I ready your post. I have to take Dakota in to get 4 teeth pulled (prep for braces in a month), so I'm hoping to hit Dillons quickly while I am there to get another cat on meat. Can't really do much of the way with couponing as I know he won't be feeling very well and will need to get him home so he can rest. Can't wait to see next weeks sale!